2. The use made by visitors/users must be in accordance with these terms, not contradict the relevant provisions of national, European and international law and in any case not be done for illegal and abusive purposes.
3. The purpose of this website www.orthopractis.com is to provide valid information to the visitor/user on medical matters and to provide medical advice via the internet, upon submission of a relevant request. The completeness and scientific documentation of the information published derives from the many years of experience in the practice of medical science of the owners of the website. In no case do they constitute medical advice or an exhortation to carry out any act, without the previous detailed recording of each case by the owners.
4. The reproduction of the information contained in this website is the subject of intellectual property and is protected by the relevant national and European legislation and the corresponding international conventions. Therefore, any copying, transfer or storage of the content of the website, which is strictly addressed to visitors/users for personal use, is prohibited.
5. The website www.orthopractis.com contains true and accurate information. The owners reserve the right to modify the above information and are not responsible for any form of damage suffered by the visitor/user of the website.
6. For the needs of two-way communication between owner and visitor/user and given the nature of the internet, a strict data protection policy is observed, in accordance with national and European legislation. The collection of personal data only concerns the communication between the owners and the visitor/user, the study of the corresponding medical cases and the general smooth operation of this website.
Regarding its plausibility apps offers no diagnosis or treatment. Apps provide an early indication that further evaluation may be warranted by Speciality Doctor. Algorithm in Apps detects in surface Irregularity between left and right site of the face. Explicitly is announced that the apps are not for diagnosis. Clinical judgment and experience are required to properly use the software. Apps alone do not replace an M.D. or specialist. All information received from the Apps output must be reviewed before any attempted treatment. The software is not for primary image interpretation. Any influence to the operators in making decisions remains user own responsibility and experience. Apps does not dispense medical advice. Patient should seek a doctor’s advice in addition using these apps and or before making any medical decisions for themself. Never substitute or replace doctors advice or change treatment modalities based on any measured outcome. Apps indicated for assisting healthcare professionals for scientific reasons and research reason. Clinical judgment and experience are required to properly use apps and further research and validation is pending in coming future.
At orthopractis.com is (“orthopractis is ”, “We”, “Us” and terms of similar meaning), we are committed to protecting privacy of our users (“You” or “User”) and ensuring the security of any personal data. We understand the importance of privacy and have implemented policies and procedures to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data.
We understand that privacy is important to Our Users. We are committed to protecting Your personal data and being transparent about how we collect, use, and share that data. We want You to feel comfortable using Our services, and We believe that giving Your control over Your data is an important part of that.
We do not sell or rent personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes.
If you believe that Your personal data has been compromised or that We have violated your privacy rights in any way, please contact us immediately. We will promptly investigate Your concerns and take appropriate action to address them.
Our Services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of eighteen (18), If you suspect that a minor (under 18) has used apps without parental or guardian consent, please contact us.
All materials contained on Site, including text, graphics, icons, images, and software, are Our property. You may access and use the materials on this website solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. Any reproduction, distribution, modification, or publication of the materials on this website without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect You to do the same. If You believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us. Your message, please provide a description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, a description of the location on Our website where the infringing material is located, your contact information, and a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
We reserve the right to remove any content that is alleged to infringe the copyright of another party without prior notice, at Our sole discretion, and without liability to You or any other party.
orthopractis.com responds to all notifications of copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA. Please, be advised, that you can send an effective notification, only if you are the copyright owner. Person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner or a person authorised to act under any exclusive right, according to DMCA.
In accordance with Section 512(c)(3)(A) of Title 17 of the DMCA, a notification must be made in writing and must include the following :
I) The written or electronic authorisation of a person, whose authority has been approved by the proprietor of a unique right which is supposedly violated.
II) Identification of the copyrighted work, claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
III) Details of the material, that is claimed to be infringing or subject to infringing activity and allows it to be located, thus enabling PimEyes to remove or disable access to it.
IV) Reasonably sufficient data, to permit orthopractis contacting the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
V) Statement, that the complaining party has a good faith, belief, that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
VI) Statement, that the data in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorised under the penalty of perjury, to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA notification can be made by filling in a DMCA Request Form available after contact.
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security . If You have any questions or concerns about Our privacy practices, or if You would like to request access to, correction, or deletion of data, please contact Us. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Please note that we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling certain requests, such as providing access to data. We will make reasonable efforts to respond to your request within the timeframes required by law.
It's important to ensure that the contact information provided is up-to-date and that someone is responsible for responding to inquiries and complaints promptly.